Monday 23 October 2017

Competition time

For you or for someone special.

The knight and his horse.

I realise that things have been a little quiet on this blog over the last little while, for which I apologise; I've had my head down while working on the fourth in The Camelot Inheritance series.
It's going well (I'm about half way through), but it does need an awful lot of concentration. However, I've torn myself away long enough to post this competition.

I really enjoy being able to run these. In the past I've sent prizes to winners in England,Wales, Ireland and further afield to the USA.

This time the prize is a signed and dedicated copy of 'The Golden Sword' - the first in The Camelot Inheritance series; a model knight and his horse, and a Cornish bookmark. 


I'm timing it so that with a fair wind behind us, the package should arrive in time for Christmas. That way if you're wanting to give it to someone special, it could be a surprise Christmas present.

Entering is very easy.
Simply put your name and email address in the contact box in the sidebar of this blog (scroll down on this page) by Friday 8th December 2017.
I'll be pulling the winner's name out of the electronic hat on Saturday 9th December. Then I'll contact the winner for their postal address in time to send it off on Monday 11th December.

One other thing. If you have time and you've read any of my books, I would be delighted if you could tell me if there was a particular character (animal or human), or episode that caught your imagination. It gives me immense pleasure to hear from my readers. Each and every letter makes a difference to my day.

In the next few weeks for those of you who are so patiently waiting, I'll post an excerpt from Book 4. Of course it's unlikely to be exactly the same in the final, published story, but at least it will give you a flavour of how things will be for Arthur and his allies!

((The official bit: There's one prize and the draw will be electronic and unbiased. Once drawn it will be final. Entries will be accepted from the UK and Ireland, USA, Canada, and throughout Europe. Last entry 8/12/17.)

No comments:

Post a Comment