Sunday 25 August 2013

Fantastic 5* review and postcards from France

A fantastic review for 'The Golden Sword'

Thrilled to bits - that's what I am. Another 5* review and my holiday has just taken on an even happier glow.

This is the beginning of Lynn Worton's review - you can read the rest on the Amazon site - or Goodreads.

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the first book in a series for middle grade children that takes the myths and legends of Arthur and gives it a modern twist. I loved it!

Lynn has many sites which you either runs or manages, I'll give you the links later but I've just broken my power supply for my trusty laptop - teeny crisis!!! So this is going to have to be a quick post:(

I wanted to post a few pictures of the gorgeous town of La Roche Bernard in France.
This is about 10 mins from where we're staying. www.franceguide.com

But first of all, quick update on the cover for the second book in 'The Camelot Inheritance' series. Katie Stewart in Australia is doing wonderful things. I'm SO excited. I'll let you know when it's ready to be unveiled, and Lynn will have it on her sites as well :)

To buy 'The Golden Sword' in the UK go to: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ANP31XA

To buy 'The Golden Sword' in the US go to: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ANP31XA





There, beautiful isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment